Milwaukee 3/4 In. x 6 In. Carbide Masonry Drill Bit
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat & delivering more holes per charge
- 3-Flat Secure Grip prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- For use in hammer drill drivers
- Fastest drilling in concrete, brick, and block applications.
- Available in sizes up to 1'
- Precision ground tip for faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick, block, masonry
- Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge
- 3-flat shank for better grip and control